Life sometimes likes to throw haymakers. You know, sudden and unexpected events where you find yourself dealing with personal loss that leads to heartbreak, pain and struggle.
These experiences can break you, leaving you questioning your worth and leading down a dark path of shame and fear. Too often, we turn our pains and hurts into reasons to be vehicles for hatred, bitterness, resentment, and dysfunctional patterns. That’s our society and culture’s way.
But that’s not how it has to be. Discover a better way. You CAN be solid and whole. This book will be your guide through the pain of loss into your best life. You’ll learn:
- How to build a strong support system to heal and rebuild your life
- How to regain balance when everything in your life is thrown out of sync
- The tools and practices to gain confidence and peace to live your best life
- How to foster and grow healthier and more fruitful relationships that bless your life
- What to do to cultivate health and wholeness in all 4 areas of your life (mental, emotional, spiritual and physical)
- Powerful metaphors and word pictures that will transform how you see yourself and embrace your healing journey
- And much more!
In Be Solid: How To Go Through Hell & Come Out Whole you’ll see the journey D Grant went on after experiencing his own personal loss, divorce.
This is a guidebook for healing, recovery, and a pursuit of wholeness in every area of your life to be your best self, regardless of what obstacles and pain you’ve experienced. Best of all, you’ll discover what it means and how to fully Be Solid!
“D Grant Smith is a fantastic life coach, an inspiring motivational speaker, a popular radio host and a creator who will amaze you with each page you turn. More importantly, you will easily come to know him as a dear friend and as a fellow advocate passionately fighting for you to become a prized fighter in this life.”-Steven T. Moore, Ph.D.